Radio collar

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 After getting this one developed i stopped by the conservation office nearby to get the scoop,i found out that they tagged her 3 years ago with several other deer to study them,they still use the coller to locate and track the deer once in awhile,they where tickled that i got her on film with such a good pose for the cam.

(Edited by Passthru at 7:27 am on Jan. 16, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
Passthru......I can't get a pic to come up. Would love to see it but webshots pics just won't show. I had to leave them to get my pics to start posting.I've tried copy and paste to browser it still don't work. They did something this weekend.

Later Man         GOD FIRST    woodseye

TmKarren

Reaction score
great picture.  I didn't know they did that with deer.  Is that by town, or in the sticks??

Tinhorn

Reaction score
PassThru,

That is neat, esp for here in Mo.  I heard there was a study going on here in some places.

Whatever happened to the Post Spectrl17 had on here about Cam's being on the deer themselves and transmitting to a TV?  I can't find the post again, but wouldn't it be neat to see that,  the deer squatting down and watching a hunter walk by, etc

Thanx for posting

Tinhorn

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Woodseye,right click the X,click properties,copy or cut the addy and paste it to your browser.
 It is in the stix,i walked about 2 miles to get to this spot(walk in only).Tin:this was on Woodson K Woods,they had radio collared several deer on private land 3 years ago,so this doe is smart to have lived so long,i would say she is at least 4yrs.what the study was about i dont know,but i plan on taking the pic down to the Springs and giving it to the Conservation officers to pin on thier board maybe i can glean some more info out of them.

(Edited by Passthru at 8:34 am on Jan. 16, 2002)

Top Bottom