radio shack PIR on sale

Dbworld

Reaction score
This was posted earlier...I went to 4 radio shacks to get just one.  They were all out when I knew they all had them in stock just a week before.  Finally found two at the fifth...I bought them both.

bat

Reaction score
RS can still order them for you, or at least they can around here.  We have been out or almost out in all 6 stores located near my home.  They are still ordering them and getting them in.  I had one store ask me how many did I need that he could order as many as I needed.  I know they are still receiving them in orders because some come in this week to two of the stores.  Just one thing to remember, "make sure you tell your friends where they are when they come in, so when you get there to pick up the ones you ordered, THEY CAN BEAT YOU TO THEM".....Yeah right...no more data for my FRIENDS!  lol  :batwings:

mudroller

Reaction score
Bat- thats the TRUTH man!!! Showed a "friend" my cam pics last year and told him where I took them, opening day he's sitting in my spot. I will never tell any one that stuff again.

bat

Reaction score
hey mudroller I like your icon or whatever we call those things lol.  Whenever Hunting season comes in ole bat is pretty sharp from past experiences.... Buddy asks where I been seeing deer at...answer: down by the creek on the back side.  Just as soon as we head that way, I remember something I forget to carry...you go ahead I'll be on as soon as I get my stuff.  That's when I go where I know the deer are at...Ha!

TmKarren

Reaction score
Bat you are sneeky sneeky.  I do what you do.  HA Ha!!!!

Stever

Reaction score
Its like fishing I tell people that I always catch my fish in the same place
"IN THE MOUTH"

Dbworld

Reaction score
Today is the last day for the rs 49-425 sale so I went to the last Radio Shack I knew of in my area.  They had zero so I asked for a rain check.  The manager got on the phone and found 4 for me.  Do I really need 6?  Probably not. But she called several places until she found some so I took all they had.  

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom