Radio Shack Sensors 60% OFF!

Deerslayer4

Reaction score
They are $9.99 down from $24.99 and they work just as well.......

Till April 14th

Joe

Rooter

Reaction score
This has already been posted look below.  Thnks for the info though.

Rooter

flahunter

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!!  Just bought the last two on the shelf here in Leesburg, FL, Now I guess I will have to go buy two cameras for them!!!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
MBullism, yeah. When do we get over this terrible addiction. I seem to find it helps alot to get more cams going but the wife thinks I'm loosing it.

Don

Reaction score
I bought the only one they had in the store and had the guy order me two more.

Hard to pass a deal like that.

TruShot

Reaction score
I've got one cam in the wodds, am working on the second one, and I just bought three more of the RS PIR's. I saw this post before my RS sale flyergot to my house. My wife dosn't think I need that many, but she just dosn't understand.

MBullism

Reaction score
FYI:

My mother went to a local RS and they were NOT on sale!  She asked the sales clerk if they were on sale and was told they weren't!  Then she asked if they had a flyer and they said no!  WTF?  Beware the renegade RS!

M

(Aint it cool I got mom hooked?)

Deerslayer4

Reaction score
MBullism....
If the local RS does not stock or not part of the sale you can call the 800 number and order it from the mailorder division.  I have used this feature many times.  They don't carry transitors and such that I need in the store. Store guy calls it in for me and it shows up on doorstep and it is just pennies.  They don't intend to charge extra for the service but rather keep customer happy.  Needed 4 MOSFETs to complete project.  They shipped them and it was $3.20 TOTAL......
Don't understand that one, thought they had to move in pack, not allowed to be independant.  

Good luck,
"Joe"

MBullism

Reaction score
Didn't know about the mail order division... I'll keep that in mind, thanks.  Here's the real troubling part: It's the <font color="Red">SAME</font> RS that woodsman bought two at last saturday for, you guessed it, $9.99.  Not to fear, I got mom covered.  I bought an extra one for woodsman, he bought an extra one for me, LOL  Mom was looking for two, problem solved.

M

flahunter

Reaction score
I think some RS stores our not run buy the Radio Shack Corp and some and owned by private individuals. For some reason for the life of me I can not think of what you call those types of situtation?????? anyways that could be why the prices are different.
I told the guy here in florida what I was using them for and I think he was ready to call the FBI or something and I told him there for hunting and taking game pictures but I guess the Nerd just could not understand!!!!

bat

Reaction score
Remember that RSs policy is if you buy something within 30 days before a sale starts they are suppose to refund the difference back to you.  If you paid $24.99 within 30 days prior to the sale they should give you $15 plus tax back.  Straight from my local RS saleman's mouth.  Just information I thought you should be aware of.  Happy camming.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
Ive made buds with local RS and bought the last 3 plus i also bought 5 more and have them when they come in , you may buy more and when they come in you have them for 9.99. they will do that for ya! its worth the extra bucks now. save 15 bucks each...roll pennies and sell cans....go gettum...steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom