C

Caretaker

I'm gathering the stuff to make my first trail cam and am having some trouble  coming up with the correct relay to fit the MS20 sensor board.  My cam is going to be a 9v system.  It states in the directions that I need a SPST 1 amp N.O. relay.  The Radio Shack part number is supposed to be #275-005.  I had to order this part (it took over 2 weeks), when it arrived I got a 9v 12 amp SPDT  N.C. relay, part #275-005A.  It looks like it will fit the board if I cut  on post off, but I'm not sure it will work.

I looked online at Radio Shack and I can't find a SPST  1 amp N.O. 9v relay.  Do I have the correct part in hand?  Did I use the wrong part #? HELP!

gizz

Reaction score
Caretaker - that is the exact part no I used in all my cams. Will work with both 9v and 12v power. You just clip off the lead on the relay so that it'll fit in the holes. Good luck.
gizz

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
CARE TAKER

I USE THIS RELAY TOO. IT WORKS GREAT AND FITS THE BOARD NICELY.  PUT THE THREE STEMS ON THE BOTTOM ON YOUR LEFT THEN CUT THE BOTTOM RIGHT ONE OFF FLUSH.  LOOK ON THE BACK OF THE RELAY'S PACKAGE AND CUT THE NORMALLY CLOSED ONE OFF AND IT WILL FIT GREAT!

Top Bottom