rain/ thunderstorms

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Getting lots of rain and lightning all week and last, today was the best, by the time I got home (30 min), pouring rain and pretty much non-stop thunder for 30 min....there was never more than a 5 sec break when you didn't hear thunder....awesome stuff...be safe. 5:30and still hammering rain...flash flood warnings on the radio...cool stuff.

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Very cool.
Sunday i was in ear shot of the thunder.
Today I watched the thunder heads from the west side of the Sierra and wished i could take a drive and get under them!
Thanks for the description, wish i was there.

solus

Reaction score
Getting lots of rain and lightning all week and last, today was the best, by the time I got home (30 min), pouring rain and pretty much non-stop thunder for 30 min....there was never more than a 5 sec break when you didn't hear thunder....awesome stuff...be safe. 5:30and still hammering rain...flash flood warnings on the radio...cool stuff.
I'll take the rain we need it. Honestly i dont care right now cause the road to our hunting spot was washed out and estimated repair date is aug 31. But the way caltrans works i doubt it.

Big Moose

Reaction score
Yeah hunterdoug, I see you got a inch or so of hail on the roads too. I've seen it snow every month of the year when I lived there. Crazy weather.

Moose

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
In the are D13, where I live, we had a total of 3.1 inches Saturday and Sunday, along with some flooding and mudslides, etc. I hope it helped, but much was runoff

Ridn9high

Reaction score
I'm up in Truckee and it rained really hard yesterday. It was good seeing the runoff getting into the river.

Advertisement

Top Bottom