Rattlesnake Clinic for dogs

Fubar

Reaction score
The San Gabriel Valley Chapter of Quail Unlimited will be holding a rattlesnake avoidance clinic this Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM at Sierra Vista Park in Sierra Madre. The cost is 55 dollars per dog. Robert Kettle, a professional snake handler from Nevada, will be conducting the clinic. For more info contact Chuck Miller at 626  355-3832                            Fubar

hronk

Reaction score
Fubar:  Do you know where he is from in Nev.  Unless he is in Vegas, I would be a lot better off(distance-wise) tracking him down in Nev. than going to LA.  My 1 1/2 yr old Lab has a new game of working the under-banks of my creek or pond until he finds a Water Snake and then pulling them out.  I'm unable to catch him with a snake, so discipline hasn't worked.  Once Chukar season starts, and I have to leave him home.....well, I guess I just need a snake charmers help.....hronk  

Fubar

Reaction score
Hronk That was dated in May. I know they have the clinics every so often but i dont know if the same people are giving them. I think maybe I would call that number. They might have more info. I dont know where he is from in Nevada. Sorry I wasnt much help.                  Fubar

Top Bottom