• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Read This 1st Before You Post Your Trouble

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
To help members out with any troubles they have here with the forum we ask that you help us out too.

Please post what browser and version you are using. You can find this out by hitting the "Help" drop down menu in Internet Explorer and then click "About".

Let us know what operating system you are using like Windows XP, 98SE etc.

We also need to know if you are using a software firewall like Zone Alarm or Black Ice.

Please also take the time to explain as best you can what is happening. Don't just say "it doesn't work", tell us what you did and the the error you get or any other details.

This will help us narrow the problem down to if it's effectng everyone or just certain users and save us and you time so we don't have to ask you to better describe the problem or your settings.

Just remember:

Detailed problem
Operating System
Browser
Firewall

If the site is loading slow:

Go to this link and enter www.jesseshunting.com to do a ping.

http://www.hostpulse.com/app/networktools/ping.asp

Then post the results here.

Thanks.

Widux

I would like to be remembered from visit to visit- cannot find a way to do this?? I just switched to DSL and re loged in.
ralph nestor AKA Widux

grtwythunter

Try logging out. When you log back in, make sure the "remember me" box is checked. If that doesn't work, I'm sure someone more 'puter literate than me will be along to help you out.

Scott

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
widux, I think grtwhyhunter is right. Log out. You might also go to the main forum page, and down on the bottom, click on "clear all cookies set by this board" or whatever it says. Then, log back in, go whereever you want to start each visit, and save a new bookmark; it may be that you bookmarked when you weren't logged in.

Belch

Widux

Thanks guys- i thought i had checked remember me BUT maybe not- anyway I logged out and started again and all seems to be copesetic.

Top Bottom