Realtree Camo Duck Tape....

MBullism

Reaction score
I've seen the same thing at wally world, but never bought any cause it's a little shiny...

thehairlessone

Reaction score
bullism,
i use it on all mine, it doesnt seem to bother the animails at all.

in fact, I need to get some more.

rick

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
Hairless one,

I don't think that it is the "animals" that they are worried about!

(Edited by arlow at 1:34 am on April 29, 2002)

shufigo

Reaction score
Went by my local G.I. Joe's military surplus store and got a humongeous big roll of olive drab duct tape for $8.  While it's not a matte finish, it's a long way from the shiny stuff I've seen in camo.  While the O.D. isn't patterned, it blends in really well with most backgrounds.  You can get the same stuff in black, and mix it up for any effect you want.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I've used Duck Tape (wish it were Duct Tape, better Quality) on just about all my cam's, and even my Ladder Tree Stand.  Altho it IS a little shiny, and gets worse with "buffing" around, it's not all that bad.  There IS some shiny things in the woods anyway, look around for it next time your out.

It's been on my Ladder Stand for 3 years now and it still pops out of the woods at me whe I'm walking to it.  It will be due for replacement camo next season tho.

I sure wouldn't let the tape shiny-ness stop me from using it.....

My 2¢ Worth

Tinhorn

swampfox

Reaction score
i use it on all my cams. i agree with tinhorn. works fine!. if you look in the woods alot of leaves are shiny and reflect sun....so i wouldnt let it stop me from saving money

gtk

Reaction score
I bought some fine "duck tape" too..  Wrapped all my cam boxes in it.. 2 month's later after being in the field, it has turned a pretty blue.  It's now about the blue as this smiley...  :smile-blue   One day, I'll recamo it with gundoccs calk suggestion.

MBullism

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not saying don't use it.  Half the free world is held together with the stuff...I'm really liking the camo line of spray paint put out by krylon these days....

my .02, I'm not the preachy type...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom