Red Cross says Iraqis still lack basic services

Hartseeker

Reaction score
Yeah George! Why aren't you providing basic services to Iraqis??

to more blind, frothing Bush hatred.

pbrdog

Reaction score
Perhaps he should personally go over there and do it himself. That makes as much sense as the initial statement.

easymoney

Reaction score
Ah more liberal gibberish supporting our nation and troops in a time of war. Always the whining...

foulshot

Reaction score
You can't expect to bring a 3rd world country into the 21st century in that short of a time frame can you

These people have been fighting since biblical times, not much is going to change that. Where is the article blasting the previous dictatorship for not providing basic services to his country????

1fitspirit

Reaction score
They had food and water under Saddam. The general population is in worse shape now than before the war. There are certainly bright spots in-country, though, due to the efforts of our military. The greater infrastructure is in poor shape, generally speaking. We bombed it into oblivion, and are now building a ridiculously expensive compound from which we can watch the country devolve into further anarchy. There is lots of information about the state of affairs in Iraq. If you take the time to research it, you will find out what is really going on over there.

Sasquatch619

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it took the USA more than 5 years to build its basic service infrastructure.... That was a pointless article based on a pointless argument.

1fitspirit

Reaction score
Wow, it must be the liberal Red Cross lying again....

Yes, WE bombed them halfway back to the stone age. Why? Because we want to control the freaking oil! A great job we did, too. Oil at $100+ a barrel, gas at $3.60/gal in San Diego, and no end in sight. Who is reaping the rewards of our incursion? Not the Iraqis, not the average American...Who is profiting from all this spending? Any of you Republicans have a halfway believable answer?

Cabowhntr

Reaction score
Show me one shred of evidence that supports your..." We did it to control the oil" argument...

Just one please?...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
1 spirit having a fit;

Quit whjining; you sound like an old lady with PMS..

Maybe you could organize a "Lavendar Brigade" of troops to go in there and show the Marines and the 82nd Airnborne just how to do it !

1fitspirit

Reaction score
upchucker, you're quick with your crap, but what about answers?

Cabo, GW is a dumba**, but he isn't THAT dumb. It will all come out one day. How about an answer to "Where's the money going?" or this one - What did a trillion dollars buy?

Cabowhntr

Reaction score
Excuse me 1fit, but YOU just made the claim, not George Bush...

Where did you get your information to back that statement up ??

I am only asking politely for one source...

So Please.. What Source do you have access to that gave you that information?

chuckslayer

Reaction score
1 Fit's friends (see his link), the International Red Cross ...called The Red Crescent in Muslim dominated areas, have not been friends of the US for many years...certainly not any more so that libs in this country.
The Intl Red Cross probably got their info from the Palestinian or Syrian Red Crescent, and since it sounded like just what they wanted..they published it !

Just like the libs here..if they get some "juicy info", accuracy doesn't mean a thing..as long as the info says what they
want it to say !
Otherwise, they wouldn't be such huge fans of huge Micheal Moore !

Tank

Reaction score
MSNBC.....More Shart News By Cornheads

feel free to substitute your own adjectives.

Cabowhntr

Reaction score
Excuse me 1fit...

Are you running away from my question?

Now I have been very patient and polite with you, I would like an answer about your
claim that Bush invaded Iraq for control of their oil...

Coues

Reaction score
Yes, the Iraqi's would rather be nerve gassed, thrown into the rape room and then the wood chipper than actually have some hope for the future.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Cabowhntr;

Don't expect a coherent answer about oil markets from 1 fit; libs have proven over and over that they have no concept of the
free market !
They seem to think that since GW was once an oil driller, he must own all of Exxon and BP ! As far as I am aware, the only
person that is virtually a sole owner of such an entity, is the liberals own little, fat, dictator friend , down in Venezuela !
...But of course, we don't hear them heaping such abuse on the dictator ..as they do on their own, elected president !

1 fit..you simply HAVE to learn that the major oil companies are owned by STOCKHOLDERS, and the president may or may not be
one of them, just as many teachers, microsoft yuppies, auto workers and millions of other IRA and 401K holders may well be
STOCKHOLDERS of oil companies as well ! DUH !!
I would be inclined to believe that such liberal icons as Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and George Soros may well have as much
or more, money invested in oil than GWB has.

Could we someday go to war over the free-flow of oil ? You better believe it, and whether Dem or Rep should have noththing
to do with it!

1 fit.,...what does your car run on ? What does the machinery that grows the food that feeds us run on ? What does the truck that
delivers that food run on ? What does the military that defends your complaining butt run on ? What heats many homes and
businesses that fuel our economy ? What is the primary raw material that feeds our chemical and phamiceutical industry ( note:
I'm not referring to some liberal's "pharmaceutical enterprise", being run in his garden shed) ?
...And that's just for starters !

Sorry to disappoint you, but if our oil supply were in danger of being completely cut off, any president wouild be remiss if he/she
did not act quickly and forcefully..and congress would back him/her.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom