• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

red ear

quailman

nice size red ears are being caught at perris lake off the bottom, carolina rig using red worms. I will be headed back monday. My buddy and i caught 43 on thursday

527varmint

the bass should be in the pre-spawn or starting to spawn with females holding in 15-20 feet of water next to the flats where they will bed soon. I'm guessing on paris this is on the back side by the submerged timber. This is the best chance to catch a monster female, possibly a world record. Alot of folks think parris may be able to produce a record fish. I have seen alot of ten pounders cruising in april but by that time only the males will bite. If they are into the flats then its already too late.

Orygun

Puddingtsone. Heh. The backyard lake of my youth. They still catching eels in there?

quailman

dont know Ive been fishing there all my life never seen an eel caught there. I have caught a few santa ana suckers on the north shore creek

Orygun

Back in the late 70s early 80s there was a bait shop just off the corner of San Dimas ave and Arrow(?). They used to have big fish pics, huge carp, cats, and eels. As teens we snuck into the quarry ponds at the mouth of Azusa Canyon and caught eels there. Ugly things looked liked they swam straight into a wall.

Top Bottom