Redlands Shooting Park in CA losing valuable lead to thieves.

solus

Reaction score
we all know redlands pd is not doing a damn thing. They just say they do to look like they are actually doing something

Marty

Reaction score
WTH - What a completely lame response by RPD

“We are trying to work with the business owner to make it harder for people to claim that shot as theirs,” Hardy said by phone.

It's not their property - that's why the perp's are called 'trespassers.' How could they possibly claim the shot?

Police advised the Bilbeys to:
"install more 'no trespassing' signs" - Great deterrent for trespassers - NOT.
"possibly install floodlights" - So neighbors can complain about the lights going on and off all night.
"call police every time they spot a suspected trespasser" - I am sure Riverside PD would get tired of answering that phone. And who is going to stand night watch?

The property line is way too long to plant a natural barrier.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This started as a mystery, people wanted to know what the lights were out in the wash late at night. I figured they were snake hunters or the homeless since no one mentioned they were RIGHT behind the range. Finally someone mentioned they were tweakers stealing the shot.

Anybody notice the caption on the pics said they were collecting "lead bullets" shot into the screen? I contacted the editor to ask them to please correct that error.

solus

Reaction score
yea then the story says BBs not shot lol

Top Bottom