reed relays....cheaper

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
Well here i am again, back for discussion. I have done more homework from these cams than my entire schooling. i have been on many sites looking for cheaper parts and , ive come to the conclusion that the 5v reed relay (n.o.) normal open make Tyco are alluding me. this relay is 2.49 at my radio shack in pensacola. Brian, Tinhorn, Archilhocus, Knobby...i know yall have found these somewhere cheaper in bulk say .75 each...ok...

i have been looking all over and found a place that has th dpdt mintoggles $1.25, spst $.75, diodes .05, mono jacks .46, and plugs .31.. this would save...if ya buy 10X  over 100 bucks than radio shack...sounds like a "free cam" to me...so here is the site...shipping based on weight..i was told...hmmm                 http://www.mpja.com

ok reason for bulk...im alwasy thinkin money so here it is...
i am goin to approach the largest hunting club in NWF and demonstrate the cams. we use them for "scouting"..right!! most people wont pay 250 bucks for someone to steal....so...
i will "lease, rent" a cam to the club members..not the club i want "personal signature"..lol  for a $75-100 deposit on each cam. an up front 3 week payment of 10 bucks a week...ok.. that gets ya cash back incase of a loss....remember they are responsible in case of theft or destroyed some how... " ya might get some insurance like this brian..business stuff?? ok.. after a 12 month lease a buy out of 75-100 bucks an its theres ...that way the age dont get you!!..."no tymers on these" may do some special for another buck or so.. but this way you can establish a monthly income and buy some beans...toys are investment no nos, so to defeat that strategy this can work...who knows ya may have more work than ya want!! thats a good thing...

oh yeah again Target stores..Owl PF $49.98

well enuff bs from me and let me know about the relays and if another kind as long as it is a spst n.o. reed relay will work. thanks again.. this site has made my wife extremely happy...keeps me away from her..lol..
>-bohunter->

(Edited by BOHUNTER at 11:42 pm on Feb. 12, 2002)

(Edited by BOHUNTER at 11:59 pm on Feb. 12, 2002)

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
here is another deal too!!!
i traded 2 fully built cams for a mobile home. i can rent for $250 easy ..lot rent $85....repairs abt $500 have any problems later with the landlord or have to move it...I WALK!! cash making tip from ol steve....that made number 50 mobile fer me!:toast-yellow::bounce-green:

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
come on guys give us some hints!!!!! we wont by all of them...

jayber

Reaction score
All Electronics:
3-6V Reed Relay / RLY-395 = $6.50/10
SPDT Miniture Switch = $9.00/10
SPDT Sub Miniture Switch = $12.50/10
Super Bright LED = $1.00/2
Transistor = $.75/5
Diode = $1.00/15
2 pc LED Clip = $1.20/10

Want my whole BOM?  HeHe

About the Owl PF's, have you bought any from Target?  I'm just wondering what the store code number might be in case I need to have them locate some.....I'm needing more!!  Gonna look into that one.....Thanks for the lead!

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Owl PFs are somewhat plentifull around here.  Available at Kmart, Meijer, and Target for $49.9X.  Although, target is usually out of stock.  

LISTEN UP!, I just picked one up on sale at Meijer today for around $45.

(Edited by msfelton at 5:58 pm on Feb. 13, 2002)

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
Got a PF at Target in Johnson City, 'TN last weekend. Service merchandise was sold out. The K-mart in London KY does not have any.

Bownut

Reaction score
Jaybar, Target is the only place down here in LA I can consistently find the owl PF. Price is 49.95 if I remember right.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
thanks i thought thatone would work i have a database on all the places to find the cheapest for all...

i have to run to pensacola tomorrow and ill see what the code number is....
my reciept has...056080100   canon 35mm   49.99

well thanks and thats good for everyone on here

>-happy camin->

Top Bottom