refresh circuit

GWHunter

Reaction score
Yes, but you will need three seperate wires coming from cam if using the PF(others, not sure).

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Are there any pics or schematics of how to build a refresh circuit for the owl pf.  I did a search and couldn't find anything?  Thanks.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I'd consider Brian's remake of the JoeD's timer (it includes a refesh) before tackling the building of the Refresh Circuit.

If you enjoy building circuits tho, the below link shows a refresh circuit I've been using.  Altho it shows how to hook up with JoeD's Timer,  you can hook it up to any relay that triggers your camera (like one installed on the PIR.

http://www.nightowl.net/~tinhorn/JoeDRefresh.jpg

Tinhorn

JoeD

Reaction score
Re:  "JoeD Timer with Refresh Pulse"

We've been working on the Refresh pulse for our timer.  Rick has it programed and we are tesitng it now.  I should be able to offer it sometime next week.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
A Refresh Pulse would make a Valuable Feature JoeD, at least I think so......

Tinhorn

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Sounds great Joe D.  I have one of your timers and have been well pleased with it thus far.  Let us know about your refresh unit.  I was planning on ordering a couple more timers from you and I just bought  two owl pfs that I would like to use a refresh circuit.  If all works well, I would like to have two of them(timer and refresh circuit).  What will be the price of the new addition completed and ready to plug into a current setup.  Thanks.

JoeD

Reaction score
SimpleArkansan,

When the new chip is ready, we will keep it at the present price.  10.00 for the chip.  The complete timer may increase depending on the extra components that may  be needed.

Top Bottom