Regardless of outcome, Harrison has already misfired

scrosby

Reaction score
my favorite part is when he asks

"Does it bother anyone that an NFL player allegedly owns a gun in which its main attraction to potential buyers is the fact its ammunition can penetrate body armor? Body armor most times worn by police?

Hell thats a damn good reason to get one....I think every legal law abiding citizen in the US should purchase one!!!

( This does not mean I want to kill cops...the 5.7 wouldnt be my pistol of choice anyways )

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
Most of my Browning Bar Safaris are Belgian made. Now its hard to find one that's not made in Japan.

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
my favorite part is when he asks

"Does it bother anyone that an NFL player allegedly owns a gun in which its main attraction to potential buyers is the fact its ammunition can penetrate body armor? Body armor most times worn by police?

Hell thats a damn good reason to get one....I think every legal law abiding citizen in the US should purchase one!!!

( This does not mean I want to kill cops...the 5.7 wouldnt be my pistol of choice anyways )[/b]
I liked this quote as well:

Keep your firearms. I target shoot. I'm ex-Army (basic training at Ft. Sill in Oklahoma where I was the worst shooter of an M-16 probably in that base's history).[/b]
Its funny how the anti-gun nuts are so quick to add "but I'm ex-military" or "I shoot sometimes" or whatever. If he finds a .223 pistol a threat to humanity it shows how little he knows about guns.

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a little slow here or I'm missing something but after reading the article I still can't figure out what all the hoopla is about. (Maybe someone can tell me if I'm missing the point). If some thugs want to kidnap an NFL player do ya think, maybe, they might have body armor. That might make his 5.7 pretty valuable. I, myself, have a few weapons that would probably defeat body armor. None of them are handguns but I'm betting most here would have a rifle or two that would punch right through a vest.

Drayton

Reaction score
"Does it bother anyone that an NFL player allegedly owns a gun in which its main attraction to potential buyers is the fact its ammunition can penetrate body armor? Body armor most times worn by police?[/b]
Any good "deer rifle" can penetrate police body armor...which is designed to stop bullets from handguns.

rcrosby

Reaction score
The article is so stupid on so many levels and the comments below it are even worse I can't even think of anything to say. To know there are that many stupid people out there that would like to disarm us is frightening. Wonder what they would think of the thousands of great Americans being trained at frontsight, thunder ranch or any of the other schools to make a controlled pair at the chest and then if needed a single follow up shot to the head to defeat body armor. And that is only if we are caught with a pistol fighting our way to a true weapon like a rifle that will easily defeat body armor. I don't see many thugs walking around with level 3 rifle plates.

Advertisement

Top Bottom