regent motion sencer

budman

Reaction score
I want my camra to take pic. day and night but, want a longer delay then 4 seconds that the regent ms20 sensor that I used  has. If I use the motion sensor in auto it has a 3 minute delay witch is good but, it only works at nigh. In test the sensor will reset ever 4 seconds after all motion stop, but I had more then one pic of a groupe of deer that passed by. Is that partly because the cam made the deer freez and then moved agin, witch  would give me more then one pic of the same deer.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I think u r rite, the deer froze......

Have you tried Auto Mode in the daytime, I don't think the built-in Light Sensor works when using batterys and it'll sense motion whether it's dark or not

Tinhorn

passgas55

Reaction score
You could put a piece of electical tape over the light sensor (which gives you back the option of night only operation) or do like I do and just cut it out.I keep it in the auto position but if you are not using some kind of one shot timer , use the test position.

davered1

Reaction score
Just remove the light  sensor. Then it will work for sure 24hrs. The delay should only be around 1.5 -2 minutes in auto.

(Edited by davered1 at 10:43 pm on July 18, 2002)

budman

Reaction score
how do i know wher to find the light sensor. thanks for your help

jbaldrich1

Reaction score
The light sensor is right next to the PIR. It's about 1" off of the pc bd. & has a round surface at the top of it with a s shaped line going through the middle of it. Hope this helps.

jbaldrich

Latest Posts

Top Bottom