RELAY # 275-005

FLOKGA

Reaction score
I've jumped into this build your own task and right off the bat I'm lost. Where'd I go wrong? Anyway I bought the RS PIR 49-425 and the RS # 275-005 relay because the list on materials said "it will solder directly into the board with no modification." Did It mean another board? I also liked the idea of the deer looking at the cam when it clicks. ANYWAY I can't find where to solder it to the board. Can anyone point me to the page or send me the instructions?

I'm possesed. I just bought another OWL. Hope I can make these work.

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
THE 275-005 SOLDERS DIRECTLY INTO THE MS20 BOARD OR THE (MAINSTAY WM2) THEY ARE THE SAME.  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLIP OFF ONE OF THE POSTS. HOLD RELAY IN HAND WTHE THREEE POSTS ON THE LEFT AND CUT OFF THE BOTTOM POST ON THE RIGHT SIDE IT WILL FIT PERFECT.

davered1

Reaction score
you need a 275-232 relay for the RS PIR you glue it somewhere on board(I glue it to IC board).It solders to  PIN #2(+) on IC board and the batt neg for power ,the other 2 wires(top and bottom) go to camera.

hope this helps

(Edited by davered1 at 11:34 pm on Jan. 16, 2002)

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
You guy's ought to be ashamed.  I thought this was all going to help my hunting, but today I spent the day in my shop.  The weather was perfect for a late season bow hunt, but there I am, trying to play electronics.  Man this stuff is addicting,  

I havent got all my parts to build a cam yet, but I have a modified sensor sitting on the bar with a 6 volt light blinking everytime the kids go buy.  I have been reading for the past week, information overload, and this is my first post.  I will be using the ms20 with 6v 4ah battery ($7.5 at All Electrioncs) so power is not an issue.  My sensor has been working all day and ocasionaly the relay (RS232 reed) will stick.  Does anyone know the part# for a 5 volt that that will fit the ms20 or will the 9 volt (275-005) work with 6v.  Someone said that the ms20 drops the voltage to the relay to 5 volts.  

Thanks for the help.   This is a great site.  If I don't get fired or divorced, I'm going to have a lot of fun

FLOKGA

Reaction score
Thanks Possum. I bought the other relay, installed it and I have a working camera.
Thanks
Bob

hamiltoe

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with this post, but.......

BOOMER SOONER!

I noticed your OU logo...that's my old stompin grounds!

Top Bottom