Relocating to Redding,Redbluff area

RichDunn

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to this forum so heres a little info about myself. I'm 38 and was borned and raised outside of Salinas,Ca. I've hunted hogs the greater part of my life and since getting married and starting a family(10years) I stopped hunting. Well now after loseing my job after 12 years of service due to Company moving out of state, I've found myself at a crossroads. So weve decided to move to N.Cal My question is where is the best place to move so I can restart my love of hog hunting with dogs. I'm looking for areas where I can maybe buy some acreage, and have the possibilty of waking up just to find wild pigs have tore up my yard overnite. I'm also looking to start hunting deer. So, if you have any info about these areas all info would be appreciated. Thank you Richard Dunn

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
Don't have to look far if you're moving to Red Bluff. They're all over that place.

RichDunn

Reaction score
Thanks Diver, Like your name. Ok, I've narrowed it down to the Igo area. If anybody knows anything about this area please post it. Thank you

Rw Dunn

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RichDunn @ Nov 3 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks Diver, Like your name. Ok, I've narrowed it down to the Igo area. If anybody knows anything about this area please post it. Thank you[/b]
well,well what 14,000 acres and shasta/trinty out the back gate isnt enough for you now adays

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RichDunn @ Nov 3 2006, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks Diver, Like your name. Ok, I've narrowed it down to the Igo area. If anybody knows anything about this area please post it. Thank you[/b]
i live close to that area and know a lot of people who live their it is a great area to live in with lots of pigs, turkey and deer if you have private proprty to hunt. ono is a little town about 10 minites west of igo i seem to see more pigs in that area.

jrich18

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RichDunn @ Nov 3 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

jrich18

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jrich18 @ Nov 27 2007, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RichDunn @ Nov 3 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

the only problem with igo is there isn't much public land, mostly its private property :( i've never hunted hogs before and ive been looking for places lately, so if you find public land with pigs on it it'd be cool if you posted where it is.

jrich18

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fishnhuntfreak @ Nov 14 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RichDunn @ Nov 3 2006, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i live close to that area and know a lot of people who live their it is a great area to live in with lots of pigs, turkey and deer if you have private proprty to hunt. ono is a little town about 10 minites west of igo i seem to see more pigs in that area.
[/b][/quote]

lets go to ono then

Top Bottom