Remington muzzleloaders

Mookie's Roost

Reaction score
Will guys thanks for all the load information on the Remnignton muzzle loader.I guess that Randy Wakeman has you all scared to talk about my bottom of the barrel Remington.I have a few friends that have this rifle and have killed many a deer with them with no problems.I was just wanted to get some different load data.I know everbody is intitiled to there own opinion.But I would be thankful to any advise even from the great Randy Wakeman would give me.Even if he does not like the workings of the Remington muzzle loader. Thanks everbody.

Wolfhound

Reaction score
If I owned one, I'd be giving you load data.
All I have are Knights, a Thompson, and a Lyman.

fairchase

Reaction score
348gr. Powerbelt, 100gr. FF Pyrodex and a Dynamit Nobel musket cap... at least that's what worked in mine the last time I shot it. Good luck.

Triple Se7en

Reaction score
The Rem MLS shooter next to me at the range was using 2 Pyro pellets & 250 gr. T/C Shockwave. I'd guess those were 2" groups (all touching) right in the bullseye. He was equally impressed with my SSL T/C Omega using T/C PTX A/T-250s with 105 gr 777 FFF.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Sorry Mookie, Just saw this thread. I have owned a Remington 700MLS 50 cal since the first year they came out. I shoot a 90 gr Pyrodex with a 300gr Hornady Sabot.

It has proven itself to be extremely accurate deadly on whitetail deer.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
My pet load for my Rem 700 MLS was 115 gr. 777 and a 235 gr. QT Polymer spitzers from PRBullets.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom