Researching Foxpro Fury purchase

huntley

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a Foxpro Fury caller. I recall an older thread that mentioned a dealer that would provide recommendations for what calls to fill it with, etc and then load it accordingly before shipping it off. I did a search and couldn't find the thread. I'm guessing that if you buy it from one of the bigger on-line dealers, you get a standard mix of sounds that may or may not be good for the local area. Given the number of calls you get, maybe it's not such a big issue?

Any comments/suggestions? I've read good things about the Fury, and it comes with a five year warranty which is typically a good indicator of a quality product.

Thanks.

britcombe

Reaction score
FOX pro fury

Hey their ....i bought the fox pro fury.........when i got it the face plate was starting to peel no biggy i thought just push it back down should be good. After first time out the face again started to peel,this unit now one week old one trip out. Called fox pro spoke to a lady...........wish i got her name,any how she wanted me to send the hand unit back for REPAIR,could take three too four week,asked for a new controll..............no will do was her answer repair only!explained to her it was one week old,do not want to wait and should not have too for a repair.In this factual event with fox pro service.........they ABSOLUTELY SUCK THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER RESPECT!,with further talking with her she told me and i quote........we did not sell you the unit.we made no money from the sale go back to whom you bought it from and it is their responsibility to remerdy the issue........what a b--ch she is.Whent back to the selling dealer........they were amazed at my story..........THE DEALER WAS AWESOME THEY TOOK CARE OF ME WITH OUT ANY ISSUE,FULLY RECOMEND THEM...........BUT NO WAY FOX PRO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE DEALER WAS..F&T TRADING POST TEL989 727 8727 THEY WILL LOAD AS REQUIRED REGARDS LES

lioncaller

Reaction score
Huntley,

Before you buy you owe it to yourself to look at the Wildlife Technologies series of callers. I have had one for over 4 years now and it's got about 400 days in the field with no issues. The sound library is extensive, Bill and Patricia Martz know that they're doing, the customer service and turn around times are excellent, the price points are competitive, etc.

<O:p</O:pMy calling partner, Dave Martens, and I both have the KAS-2030-ML and we have called hundreds and hundreds of predators and other critters with them, including 12+ mountain lions (our main focus).
<O:p</O:p

If you call them, mention my name and they'll take stellar care of you. I have referred at least a dozen happy wildlife callers to them. They are a piece of cake to find on Google.

<O:p</O:pIt's worth making a comparison.

<O:p</O:pBest regards,

Mark Healy<O:p</O:p

Last edited:

JimT

Reaction score
I'm shocked at Foxpro's response. I've always heard good things about them. I'm hopeful it's an isolated case and not the norm. I have the 416b and FX5 and Foxpro representatives have always been professional and Tim Lewis particularly helpful. I'd like to hear something from our Foxpro people on this because it is all about customer service.

dirtpoor

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
AP Jone's,AllPredatorCalls.com, great guy to deal with and full of advice, my hunting partner has had nothing but super service from Fox pro, hope thats a misunderstanding.

JimT

Reaction score
Huntley, I'm hopeful Mike Messina can steer you in the right direction. Mike and Tim have been especially helpful for me in the customer service department. I feel you're in good hands.

JimT

Reaction score
AP Jone's,AllPredatorCalls.com, great guy to deal with and full of advice, my hunting partner has had nothing but super service from Fox pro, hope thats a misunderstanding.
dirtpoor, like you I purchased my 416b and FX5 from allpredatorcalls and have nothing but compliments to pay them. Great service and excellent products. From everything I've heard from people calling with e-callers I hear Foxpro is the benchmark.

augnmike

Reaction score
Jimt, thanks for the kind words and by the way we will be at the Bass Pro in Rancho August 14-16 come by and say hi if you have the time.

Huntley, PM sent on your request for info.

lioncaller

Reaction score
dirtpoor, like you I purchased my 416b and FX5 from allpredatorcalls and have nothing but compliments to pay them. Great service and excellent products. From everything I've heard from people calling with e-callers I hear Foxpro is the benchmark.
Huntley,<O:p</O:p

Agreed - AP Jones is a mighty fine business owner, and I have and would buy from his site again. He sells FoxPro and Wildlife Technologies (both were just on sale for Father's Day).

When making a decision on your caller, make sure to look at the Wildlife Technologies KAS-2030-MS knock-off in the "Custom Shop" on the FoxPro site. It has been getting very good reviews on the internet and seems to be generating a lot of interest. Like the Wildlife Tech unit, it has a better speaker, better fidelity, etc.

<O:p</O:pMy WT caller has been nothing but good to me and I'd buy it again. The fact that FoxPro chose to follow suit and make one says a lot.

<O:p</O:pGood hunting,

<O:p</O:pMark Healy

Last edited:

JimT

Reaction score
Jimt, thanks for the kind words and by the way we will be at the Bass Pro in Rancho August 14-16 come by and say hi if you have the time.

Huntley, PM sent on your request for info.
Hi Mike, I'll plan on being there. I've had Foxpro e-callers for at least three years. I'm in three predator calling clubs in the L. A. area and I've talked to many predator callers and I've never heard a bad word about Foxpro. I've known Tim since he was a member of Riverside about three years ago and I've interacted with Foxpro reps for three years or more and I've always experienced professional attitudes and a willingness to help in any way they could. I talked with you and Tim again at Bass Pro and again your were very helpful with issues and interest I had. Kudos to you, Tim and your excellent "Coyote Rage" DVD. Kudos again for your excellent calling seminar. I hope you made him feel better.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom