reservations?

limit7

Reaction score
I have only received one res this year.   Am I having bad luck or are you guys in the same boat?  Maybe the wife is throwing them away before I get home!!

songdog

Reaction score
Just one here but my buddy down the street has 8 so far - 5 Wistrer and 3 Kern... go figure.

tuledoghollywood

Reaction score
your lucky for sure in my book

my wife and i sent in for every weds,sat,sunfor

delevan
sacramento
graylodge
ldc
colusa

we havent got one back yet i sure hope the come soon

and my father in law sent in for every weds ,sat,sun for:

delevan      
sacramento
ldc
graylodge

he has got 2 back both for the same day
one for sac #7 and graylodge #136

(Edited by tuledoghollywood at 4:20 pm on Dec. 3, 2001)

O

outdoorsman

Guess i"m not doing to bad. I've gotten 4 for San Luis and 1 for W Bear.  Dad has gotten 2 for San Luis and 2 for W. Bear.

mallardmuncher

Reaction score
I have gotten three back - 2 for los banos, 1 for Kesterson - 0 for the Sac Valley refuges which are the ones that I want anyway. Those will come in Dec. and Jan. - Yeah Right!

Fubar

Reaction score
No reservations for me yet this season. I put in for Wister and San Jacinto every day. Looks like I havnt missed much.             Fubar

DanV

Reaction score
Nothing for me yet although I only put in for Saturdays at the valley refuges. From looking at the other posts it appears the more southern refuges are the hot ticket -easier to draw! How's the hunting in general at Los Banos, Wister and Kesterson as compared to the Sac. Valley refuges?

TealMan

Reaction score
Nothing for me yet, but I only put in for Merced and a couple of San Luis days.  I'm just hoping to pull at least one Merced ressie by the end of the season.  

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I put in for every Wed. ad Sat. at LDC, Sac, and Delevan.  I have gotten #3, #57,& #8 for Sac, and #28 for LDC so I can't complain.  I wish for all of you who haven't gotten any to take my spot in the drawing, not!  Hopefully most have a sense of humor as I have been in your shoes too of course.  Good luck!

Brian

TealTumbler

Inactive
Reaction score
The ones that I have that I havent thrown away are 6. One for LDC for this wednesday #26 and Five for the Lodge and I have had more but these are the ones I have left Oct. 31st #35 Nov. 18th #122 Nov. 21st #89 December 8th #179 Dec. 9th # 133 and thats all that I have left but I have gone twice to the lodge this year and threw a couple away because I couldnt go.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I've put in 25 cards so far for every day at Kern, Wister and San Jacinto. Got my first one for Wister this Sat. #96. Think I'll go bear hunting after reading the Wister reports.

bloodsports

Reaction score
I have received 5 ressi cards so far.  2 Kern 2 San Jacinto, and 1 Wister.  Both Ressis for San Jacinto were Ressi # 1.

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
Last year I drew a  bunch in the slow part and none at the end. None in the slow part this year so I'm hoping for the opposite.

hntndux

Reaction score
I put in for LDC, SAC, SUT, DEL and COL every shoot day and I've only got 1 SAC and 1 COL back and I', 4 for 9 at Gray Lodge.  I think there's something to when you put them in too because for GL I've gotten a #189, #190 and #193 so I must be around the bottom for that draw...

huntducks

Reaction score
I have put in 30 for myself, LDC, Wister, Kern, SJ, GL and 20 for my son Wister & SJ

I drew #10 opening day at SJ, a #12 at Wister, and 3 at Mendota, #6 at GL and first day pheasant at SJ.

My son drew #9 at Wister and #3 at SJ.

Bodie

Reaction score
I put in for 3 - 5 places for every Wednesday, Sunday, and a couple of Saturdays.  So far I have received four yellow cards in the mailbox.  One for Grizzly Island on pheasant opener, one for Yolo on pheasant opener, and two for Grey Lodge on Wednesdays.  Have yet to draw any of the good ones like LDC, Delevan or Sutter.

Have tried the night before lottery at Colusa twice and Delevan once. Got lucky every time with a low number in the drawing.

Wish DFG had a better way of doing things.

COWBOYUP

Reaction score
In regards to reservations, I have received 3 so far in the last two weeks! I have one for this Sat. and I its going to be the first one I have used so far. Last year I put in and got a bunch as well. I usually only hunt with one of my buddies, but sometimes he can't go and I end up going by myself. Maybe the next couple of resies I get that he cant go, I'll post the date here and anyone(that's if you are not a freak!) can hunt with me. Isn't that one of the aspects of hunting anyways, the camaraderie between men? Anyways, going out this Saturday,and looking forward to it. Hope to talk to guys later.

P.S. This is one of the best informational sites on local hunting around!

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
My son just drew #33 LDC for the 15th. Now if I can get the new motor in my truck by then.

CaRudeDogg

Reaction score
I finally got one for San Luis on Sunday the 16th so i figure ill use it any help on SL would be great

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom