• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Rest in Peace Son

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Since I can't figure out how to update my original thread about the helicopter crash, I'll start another.

Today, Navy divers recovered my son Sean (ETC2NA) from the bottom of the Atlantic. I was on the pier when they brought his flag-drapped body back to land for the final time. I can not tell you the emotions I felt and am feeling, but I want to say a sincere Thank You to all for your prayers. He was too good to die at 39 and he was my hero. A father could not be more proud.

Thank you again and please keep our family in your prayers. In addition to his wife, he left behind 3 teenage sons and a 7 year old daughter.

Bossbrott

MULEY51,
I am so very sorry for your loss. You are, and always will be your sons hero as well, and you shall meet again someday. He's moved on to another place, full of love and peace. May he watch over you and your loved ones for years to come. RIP Sean, you will be missed.

The Brotts

Chayito702

SORRY TO HEAR THIS MULEY, HE IS NOW IN A BETTER PLACE LOOKING OVER YOU AND THE FAMILY. MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO YOU AND THE FAMILY. HE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR HERO.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Muley,

I'm sitting here with blurry vision after having read your statement on Foxnews. I came here specifically to find this thread. My heart breaks for you because I have known for a long time how close you and Sean are. Your four generation hunts are a source of jealousy for me. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I wish I had deeply prophetic words to soothe your soul right now, but I'll turn that over to God and ask him to do that.

If I could say anything at all, I would encourage you not to focus on your loss, but rather on Sean's gain. As my grandfather asked his pastor just days before he died "Why are Christian funerals so sad if we believe what we say we believe?" Sean has reached our ultimate goal and he did so with class and honor. I feel sure God welcomed him with a true "Well done my good and faithful servant."

Blessings,
Belch

cjack

I truly feel your pain, may Gods hand guide you through this difficult time. Be strong Muley!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Prayers to u and your family MULEY51, I am sure your son will receive a hero's welcome at heaven gate, may he rest in peace. .....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
I'm heartbroken for you and your family, particularly your wife. Mothers know pain unlike anyone else. The nation lost what was our hope in your son. We need millions more like him.

God bless you at this time.

snoopdogg

I can add nothing more than that I hope you and your family fight through this pain as best you can.

KTKT70

Keep your head up my friend. You now have another angle watching over you. Try not to think or the hard times but focuses on the happy times and the feelings of pride and joy. Thank you for a wonderful man. You have given us all a hero to look up to and a man to be thankful for. Because of him and many others like him, We live here in the greatest country ever. Thank you Sean for all you have done and now have gave. RIP and keep a eye out over your loved ones till you one day meet again.
God Bless America and us all.....

Top Bottom