• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Rest in Peace Son

VHRAM

I am so sorry for your loss . I cant imagine the grief you are feeling. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mlindsay

My condolences to you and the family. My prayers are all involved.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Aught-SixGuy

Wow, my heart just sank. My best wishes for your family, your son is in God's hands now. May he find eternal peace.

monarch

Thank you for raising a hero and, for a short while, sharing him with us. Our maker has called him home for reasons that may one day be revealed to us, but for now are a sad mystery. But even so, we praise God for his blessings. Rest in peace, American hero!

Marketello

I'm very sorry for you loss sir.

I don't spend enough time here where you would know me nor I you, but strangers can read this story and gleen what a huge loss has just occured. I thank you for your son's service and ultimate sacrafice, as well offer my condolenses to you and your family.

Mike

chap_dog48

Godspeed Sean. Muley, your words have always inspired many of us to cherish our own hunts with family and friends. I hope you can continue in the future and take that time to grieve. Sean will be reading everyone of them. Prayers sent. Kurt

WoodGrain

I am very sorry for your loss. Many condolences to you and your family. My he RIP forever and my his spirit live in you forever.

WoodGrain

Top Bottom