• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Rest in Peace Son

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
After seemingly endless delays, today we were finally able to hold ceremonies for Sean, a full two weeks after the crash. The Patriot Guard was present and stood at attention holding various flags in 22 degree weather until we were all inside the church and again as we we departing. The military ceremony with the 21 gun salute, tacking of wings onto the casket (107 people tacked their wings), flag presentation to us (the family) and the bagpipes playing Amazing Grace was well done. I would give them back every flag in the country in exchange for my son, but that can never be.

I still find it hard to understand that I will never see or hear from him again. He was, and is, my Hero! Rest in Peace My Son...I love you, Dad.​

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Happy Father's Day Son!! We miss you so much. I talked to your boys and I know the family will be going out to visit you today. They are so proud of their Dad and love you with all their hearts. I Love you son!! Rest in peace.

Last edited:

Top Bottom