RIP Bro. AKA dtj6ppc

cjack

Reaction score
Lost my big brother, hunting buddy, and mentor. My brother Don introduced me to JHO years ago when I was going through a divorce and just getting into hunting. He was a lifelong avid world class bench rest shooter that taught me everything I know about guns and reloading. He didn't post too much on the forum unless it was to give me a hard time about my adventures or to help out a member with some advice. After a lifelong battle with health issues he decided to check out when he felt his quality of life didn't justify going on any longer. Missing you hard bro! Hope the quail are thick where you're at.

Planetcat

Reaction score
I’m very sorry for your loss. God bless and may he rest in peace.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Lost my only younger Brother a few years ago too cjack, sorry for your loss my friend......tra

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
That is a tough one Cjack. May God's peace , which passes all understanding, be with you and family.
BOW

Chayito702

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Cjack. Sending prayers your way brother.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this one earlier, but just wanted to let you know we support you in your loss. Grief is such a raw emotion. Isn't it great how he left you the gift of the outdoors and the times you spent together doing all those fun things. Live on those memories. Blessings sent your way...

Top Bottom