Rockefeller Apologizes for McCain Remark

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Rockefeller Apologizes for McCain Remark

Apr 8 04:12 PM US/Eastern
68 Comments

WASHINGTON (AP) - Democratic Sen. Jay Rockefeller apologized for suggesting Republican Sen. John McCain doesn't care about people because he was a Navy fighter pilot who dropped bombs on Vietnam.

Rockefeller supports fellow Democratic Sen. Barack Obama for president. He made the comments in an interview published Tuesday in The Charleston Gazette in his home state of West Virginia.

LINK

Sodhunter

Reaction score
What state is that moron from anyway. Anyone that believes our military doesn't care about people so they kill the enemy should be booted from office. That stupid Jacka$$ is lucky there are people who CARE enough about the people in this country to do his fighting for him. I can't believe how these dillweeds can spout this crap nonstop and the press gives them a pass. If a conservative were to say something that stupid about Obama he would be on the front page and news at ten. This dipstick just says sorry I didn't really mean it that way and he's good to go. Every time that pansyass opens his mouth everyone in the room should start booing till he shuts up. Anybody that ever votes for that lugnut or gives him a nickel again should be boycotted too. He shouldn't be on any committee that requires a brain either. JEEZ! That was such a stupid thing to say they should test him to see if he is capable of having a drivers license! What the hell is happening in our Senate?!?!

mdhntr

Reaction score
He is from West Virginia. I think we should not even accept an apology from idiots like this. He said it and he is a fool. It is was too easy to later say "I'm sorry". Fact is, you should be thinking before you open your pie hole.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
It is sad to see the J.D. Rockefeller gene pool so stagnant. It is too bad that Jay Rockefeller cannot create anything except stupid comments. He has a long history of inserting foot in mouth.

easymoney

Reaction score
His ancestors must be rolling in their graves...
Another reason to limit terms and hold legislators accountable for their speach and actions...

Top Bottom