• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Roll Call

WVUADAM

From Northern Virginia. Looking for access to a dove field in northern part of the state. I do most of my gun hunting in Highland County and my bowhunting in Farifax.

toytruck

Howdy,
I'm from Harrisonburg, hunt here and Highland, Augusta,Rockbridge and Amherst. Had a good season so far, small rack 8 pt in Fulks Run, 3 pt in Amherst and Bbuck in Highland (thought it was a doe).

This spot is slow, would like to see more posts. Happy Holidays!!

toytruck

Well, turns out I killed another button buck in Highland Co. dang it!! Had a single big doe come out, but she knew I was there and wouldn't give me a shot, then later another doe with the little buck walked across the ridge and I got it. Encore with 300 gr. XTP's did a good job too!

jaimeb831

Hi guys, I'm a Marine original from Cali, but just got stationed in D.C. I'm going to try do some hunting at Quantico this year and see how that goes. I've hunted in California, Utah and Colorado, and I've taken a couple of bucks, and numerous of hogs, one which weighed 305 field dress. Hogs is my favorite animal to hunt, but I heard there's none here so I guess deer will have to do. I'm also looking for some new hunting buddies since all my friends are back in California.

Top Bottom