Romney the VP???

gwhunter69

Reaction score
McCain, Romney Campaign Together in Utah

Mar 27, 6:50 PM (ET)

By LIZ SIDOTI

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - In a show of Republican unity, one-time bitter foes John McCain and Mitt Romney raised money and campaigned together Thursday for a single goal - getting McCain elected president.

"We are united. Now our job is to energize our party," the Arizona senator said in an airport hangar, flanked by Romney and Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr., an early McCain supporter. Both have been mentioned as potential vice presidential picks, and McCain praised each.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080327/D8VM2AI00.html

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Nah, Lieberman will be in the cabinet, but he will NOT be the VP. McCain needs to bring the conservatives into the fold or at least keep them from defecting to the Democrats. Lieberman offers absolutely nothing as a VP choice, except to reinforce the issue that conservatives do not trust McCain. He does not want that at all. He will pick a good solid conservative or at least a guy they like...Romney fits that bill. I am still pulling for Condi Rice personally. I do not think it is wise to have two white guys on the ticket against two minorities (whether Obama chooses Richardson or Clinton). Although it might not matter at all, Hillary is doing such a great job of assassinating Obama that he is on the verge of being 100% unelectable, especially since Obama threw his grandmother under the bus and backed his rascist, race-baiting preacher. Oh I can see the campaign ads now...how long do you think he will last with the image that he hates his own white grandma.
For such a brilliant politician, he is a total moron.

Coues

Reaction score
Maybe he'll pick his buddy, Ted "My car doesn't float....BURP" Kennedy.

That will shore up the fat, drunk, never worked a day in my life crowd.

billrob

Reaction score
I don't care if he drags Reagans' corpse around with him like weekend at Bernies!

He couldn't get my vote even at gun point.

Attachments

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying this since Mitt Romney "suspended" his campaign - what other reason would there be for him doing that except to set himself up for the VP spot?

Top Bottom