Ron Paul on Glenn Beck on Free markets and Fed

Hitechhunter

Reaction score
He is the only candidate who either understands economics, or is the only candidate who speaks honestly. I wish the public would learn more about his positions, but our two party system chooses our politicians for us. It is not a democracy as they want you to believe.

scrosby

Reaction score
My favorite part is when Glen Beck says hes "at a place mentally where he doesnt want to be. " " The more you learn and the more you look at history ". He is exactly right...there is no difference between the 3 candidates. I think the problem with America is everybody knows where we are headed but nobody wants to be that person to do something about it. The Gov't could say they were behind 9/11 and 99% of the US would still wake up and go to work the next day and do nothing.

upperEA

Reaction score
I have done my best to follow all this Federal reserve stuff and the printing of money to get us out of trouble and it sure seems scary. However I have very limited knowledge on the subject. Could someone please explain this situation to me in laymens terms? Thanks.

rcrosby

Reaction score
Hey upper. The creation of an actual dollar is beyond confusing. Rather then spew on here and type for an hour the very best source in my opinion on the subject that pretty clearly lays everything out is a free movie on google video. Video link here

Top Bottom