Rookie Pig Hunter Looking for Others on Central Coast & Bay Area

Slugger

New guy here looking to hunt pigs on FHL, BLM and private land. Have been hunting duck, turkey and upland birds for a few years. Never done any big game hunting, although I'm not unfamiliar with the culture as many friends and family do deer/pig hunt. Hoping to learn the ropes and split the gas with someone in or around the Bay Area. I worked in Monterey County for three years and made some pretty solid connections that could lead to private access, but want to hone my skills before I try and line anything up. I look forward to hearing from some of you, seems like a pretty cool community.

Mel Carter

Welcome Slugger. I put together a group hog hunt here on Jesses, its Oct 9th - 11th semi guided with Wild Pig Hunting Inc. Im not the guide, just someone who puts the hunt together. I love taking new hunters out, and have had great success getting them on their first hog (100% acutally) Look for it in about a month, i post the hunt in the Pig Hunting forum.

I also will be doing some FHL hunts as well, your welcome to tag a long when I go.

Again, Welcome!

Top Bottom