RS PIR DIRECTIONS

quackmaster

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a reason why the directions for the RS PIR directions are no longer available?
I never printed out the most recent set using the large IC.

(Edited by quackmaster at 2:50 pm on May 4, 2001)

J

Jeff R

I was just getting ready to print out a copy and noticed they were gone. I hope it comes back, I just bought a new camera.

quackmaster

Reaction score
Since the directions aren't there, someone please refresh my memory.

On the large IC,  is pin 2 on the "inside" or "outside" of the board? Top or bottom?  
1. Resistor/+ wire connects to Pin 2.
2. - wire hooks to neg. battery wire or wherever.  

Does this sound correct.

Anyone......?

(Edited by quackmaster at 3:25 pm on May 4, 2001)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I think Spectr17 is still turkey hunting in Missouri, season closes in another week so may have to wait for him to get back and hopefully fix-it......

Of course, he may commit suicide when too many of these smart Mo. Birds outsmart him,  I'm sure they know more about huntin' than he does  :)

Tinhorn

R

Rflesh

Well that's a relief, I posted earlier this week on a different thread that the RS PIR directions had disapeared. I had printed them out, with out photos and for some reason one page missing. I sent Spectr17 an email, but figured he had been two busy to respond. I think he actually removed them the day he posted the VidCamera Instructions. I look forward to when they get posted again. I have a few more to make.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Dooooooooo!. Sorry bout that, did some shuffling and deleted the Radio Shack PIR info and then went turkey hunting in Missouri for 10 days. Here is the page and there is also a link to the RS webpage off the main homebrew webpage now.

http://www.jesseshuntingpage.com/rs-49-425.html

Top Bottom