RS pir on sale

StringShooter

Reaction score
I have been using the MS20 for quite some time and decided to try the RS pir. Radio Shack had them at a sale price 20% off, I think the final price was 19.99.

I wonder why the discount? I bought the last two on the shelf.

Amy one else seen these on sale?

Jim K

Reaction score
Went to Radio Shack today here in Michigan and the rs pir was on sale for $9.99 60% off. I picked up 4 of them. On sale till the 14th.

(Edited by Jim K at 7:43 pm on Mar. 29, 2002)

woodsman

Reaction score
Good price! I bought two for $24.99 EA  Michigan is a long drive from MA ,I'm keeping a look out at my local RS for sales 3 near me .

MBullism

Reaction score
I know where I'm going tomorrow..  (no, not Michigan...) I need three more.
Thanks!!

:dancinred:

MBullism

Reaction score
O.K., this is not a vicious rumor...LOL  Went to RS this morning and picked up four at 9.99 each.  Didn't even have to drive to michigan! (south central mass.)

Thanks for the heads up Jim K, you saved me 60 bucks....

M

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Went to RS web page and they had them on sale but you can only buy them in stores. I wonder if they are going to quit making them?

homer

Reaction score
same in wisconsin. bought the last one off the shelf this morning. salesman said he could rain check as many as i want.

woodsman

Reaction score
Jim K     Thanks for the tip on the pir I went to RS here in MA  and bought two for $9.99
            One for me and one for MBullism he bought four ,one  for me ,I don't see a
            problem Sears is still selling the Canon owl pf date .I onley need one more.

:toast-yellow:

bat

Reaction score
Dang it I just brought two this past Tuesday for $19.95 :banghead: I know take them back for a refund of $19.95 and then ''buy'' them back at $9.99 :big-grin-aqua:

Jim K

Reaction score
I was cleaning off my table yesterday and found a receipt from march 6th took it to RS and they gave me the difference then I bought one more.
Jim

MBullism

Reaction score
I wonder what the clerks think of all the people in deer/turkey/camo/etc. shirts/hats/pants/boots/etc. walking in, going directly to the PIR's, and buying in bulk? :confused-yellow:

I know the guy that sold them to me was wondering...  :smile-big-blue:

M

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
And the race is on!....... best news ive had all week.........have to be patienet sometymes to save money...thanks bunches.....steve

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
I guess the next one will be a little cheaper for me. I picked up 4 sensors today. Now to find some cheap cameras. I'll be looking.

Rooter

Reaction score
I bought 2.  I really like the sensor, but the cost has always been hard to swallow.  It's a good deal.

Rooter

bat

Reaction score
RS saleman told me yesterday the sale will be on until April 14 better get your today! Thanks for the post Jim K, I got my receipt from last week....going back today to try to reclaim the difference.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Got 4 today at lunch. Good deal,Thanks for the heads up.

:bounce-green:

bat

Reaction score
Did you know this?  I went back to my RS I purchased the two RS PIRs last week and complained about he didn't give me the sale price.  He hadn't gotten the sale paper in when I bought the two I purchased.  He said no problem....RS has a policy if the price changes on an item that you purchased ''within'' 30 days before the sale starts you can get a refund on the item to match the ''sale'' price.  He give me the difference between the two prices without any trouble.  NOW THAT I LIKE!  Good policy!  
:toast-yellow: to RS.  

swampfox

Reaction score
i was able to score four of them without getting kicked outta the house! yahoooo

Rooter

Reaction score
Now I got to find that post on the adjustable timer for the RS-PIR using the dip switches someone posted earlier.

Advertisement

Top Bottom