Rubber boots or waders tip. How to get them to slip right on like a house slipper

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Instead of struggling and yanking to get them rubber boots or waders on just put a plastic bag over your foot and boom! It will slip right on.

pro_tip.jpg

Limited Out

Reaction score
I have probably done this to keep my feet dry trying to get one more hunt out of a set of worn out waders. The patch will hold!..............Ya!

Limited Out

Reaction score
You know the best way to repair a pair of waders that leak? When you get back to the truck from hunting and being wet and cold for 4-5 hours, you take the shoulder straps and hang them over the trailer hitch ball of your truck and head for home. This way you won't be tempted to patch them "just one more time". If you are lucky you won't even still have the straps when you get to the house! I left the San Jac Refuge dragging a pair before, problem solved! Sweat Revenge!

Limited Out

Reaction score
Hey dabob! I final listened to your advise and loaded some #5 steel @ 1275 fps for those longer shots on the dove opener. Sometimes I am a slow learner, those lower velocities produce some outstanding patterns. Really excellent for those Eurasians as well.
Wister's famous mud, you better dip your feet in Crazy Glue before putting on your waders to hunt down there.

Top Bottom