rubber switch covers (radio shack)

fyrfitr

Reaction score
I have a bunch of those red and black switch covers that radio shack discontinued about a year ago. I bought up a whole bunch of them when I heard they were discontinued. They work great if you plan on mounting your switches on the outside of your camera box. Let me know if anyone needs any....

Bolink654

Reaction score
No wonder I couldnt find them on their website!
So what has everyone been using to seal up the switches if these arent availible anymore?
And how much ya want for them?

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Bolink654... After I seal up the switches real good with marine goop, I put a good coat of liquid electrical tape on them. You can get it at Home Depot in the electrical section. I work it down into the switch real good and it forms a good watertight seal...

toothwrecker

Reaction score
DO the threads only fit the Radio Shack switches?, I thought I tried them on some of my other switches and they wouldn't work.

PNTFRMR

Reaction score
will take a dozen pm me with price if you have any left.

fyrfitr

Reaction score
I will did them out and see how many I have. I hate selling stuff. I don't want to rip anyone off. Someone give me an idea what they would pay and we'll go from there. They are the radio shack covers and I'm not sure if they fit other brand switches. they come in a two pack 1-red and 1-black..

INshedpicker

Reaction score
I could use a bunch of 'em as well...if any remain. If I recall correctly, they were only $1 for a two pack. They were the best thing going in switch covers.

bat

Reaction score
Original price of them around here were $.99 a pack, item #275-1596. I believe they will only fit the RS mini toggle switches. You can get the covers from some of the electrical supply links that are listed in the Helpful Homebrew links at the top for their switches. Don't have their parts number handy for those covers.

You will have to email PNTFRMR, the PM feature has been discontinued.
bat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom