Rubbin'

buckfever7

Reaction score
Here is a 2 1/2 year old buck that I hope to see in daylight this next season.  This rub is about 30 yards East of the trail that the 3 legged deer was on.  I didn't have a stand in this area last year,  I will this September.

MBullism

Reaction score
buckfever7-

I always wondered what scarred the trees up like that!  :wink-yellow:

<font size="5">COOL</font> <font size="3">pic</font>!!

(and welcome to the forums!...)

(Edited by MBullism at 8:09 pm on May 30, 2002)

buckfever7

Reaction score
I found this rubline after season,  mostly rubbed on cedars.  this photo was taken on the 26th of December 2001.  The photo right after had the doe with her nose on the rub and the 8 pointer right behind her.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Hope you have the same luck this fall only with the bow. Nice pic.  MC.

buckfever7

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>Quote: from MCinIL on 9:09 pm on May 30, 2002
Hope you have the same luck this fall only with the bow. Nice pic.  MC.
<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

Thanks MC,  funny thing is - I just got back from Illinois for a job interview, I may be in Kankakee,  IL this Summer.  If not,  you can bet I've got an eye ( or at least a camera) on this rub line.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
buckfever7,

Aw-sum and Gosh!

That tree looks to be 6 to 8" in dia, one big tree and rub.  I always wondered how big a buck was that rubbed on those bigger trees.  I'm thrilled you got that pix

was that rub already started on that tree, is that why you picked that cam location?

Good One

Tinhorn

buckfever7

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>Quote: from Tinhorn on 11:27 am on May 31, 2002
buckfever7,

Aw-sum and Gosh!

That tree looks to be 6 to 8" in dia, one big tree and rub.  I always wondered how big a buck was that rubbed on those bigger trees.  I'm thrilled you got that pix

was that rub already started on that tree, is that why you picked that cam location?

Good One

Tinhorn<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

Tinhorn,  yes,  I found the rubline,  picked the biggest tree and put the camera about 15 feet away.  It's about a 10" Cedar tree.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Cool Picture.

Kinda neat hoe the doe is standing there watching with that come hither look in her eye's....

jayber

Reaction score
Cool pic indeed!  Was the camera operating in a continuous mode or some sort of delay?

buckfever7

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>Quote: from jayber on 3:57 pm on May 31, 2002
Cool pic indeed!  Was the camera operating in a continuous mode or some sort of delay?<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

20 second delay

Top Bottom