rude, inconsiderate people!!

farmdude

Forever Hunting
I had a doc appointment today...went there...sign says "wait here so as people have privacy" (close to checkin but far enough so noone can eaves drop)...anyway I (in my wherelchair) and my wife standing next to me were waiting where we are supposed to (we CAN read the sign).. gal says "excuse me..let me through" so we let her through thinking she was with other (native americans checking in at the time)....well she wasn't and when the check in gal was ready for next IN LINE my wife said "we were next in line"....so the gal went ahead and checked in in front of us...(I said loud enough so everyone could hear).. "guess she Can't read" ..we checked in after her...
to top it all off she and her husband I assume has this litle girl and the lil girl ran infront of my wheelchair so as she was blocking the way for me to get next to my wife (didn't want to run over the little girl)...I waited until the gal got the child outa the way...there is an area that the kids can go to and play with toys etc.

we were sitting fairly close to that area...The gal took her child back in that area...kid runs out in waiting area (again in peoples way)....mother picks her up and out of way....again I said loudly "she can't read or keep her child in the playroom"

we the taxpayer no doubt flip all the bills for them (looked as though niether her or husband worked...and we get treated as scum in return by the the gal
and some want Illegals here to spong off of the taxpayers?????????

after the docs I and my wife went out..gal, her husband and child were still in the docs office...so what the heck was the big hurry??

my wife and I go to a store..drove around waiting for a handicap ..van accesable spot to open up...well one did...headed for it only to have a car back into it..another non van accesable spot right next to it..did he park there...NO so we parked in the non van spot (empty parking spot next to it so room to deploy ramp and room for me to get out) very cold today..like -minus teens this am...just as my wife is deplying the ramp a car starts to pull in (she can clearly see whats what) anyway she continues to pull into spot so I had no room to get out...I just told my wife "F*** it...lets just go"....so we went home!!! A day from hell!!!
ok rant over!!

I ask for no special treatment being as I'm wheelchair bound...but MY GOD!!!

farmdude

Forever Hunting
I had a doc appointment today...went there...sign says "wait here so as people have privacy" (close to checkin but far enough so noone can eaves drop)...anyway I (in my wherelchair) and my wife standing next to me were waiting where we are supposed to (we CAN read the sign).. gal says "excuse me..let me through" so we let her through thinking she was with other (native americans checking in at the time)....well she wasn't and when the check in gal was ready for next IN LINE my wife said "we were next in line"....so the gal went ahead and checked in in front of us...(I said loud enough so everyone could hear).. "guess she Can't read" ..we checked in after her...
to top it all off she and her husband I assume has this litle girl and the lil girl ran infront of my wheelchair so as she was blocking the way for me to get next to my wife (didn't want to run over the little girl)...I waited until the gal got the child outa the way...there is an area that the kids can go to and play with toys etc.

we were sitting fairly close to that area...The gal took her child back in that area...kid runs out in waiting area (again in peoples way)....mother picks her up and out of way....again I said loudly "she can't read or keep her child in the playroom"

we the taxpayer no doubt flip all the bills for them (looked as though niether her or husband worked...and we get treated as scum in return by the the gal
and some want Illegals here to spong off of the taxpayers?????????

after the docs I and my wife went out..gal, her husband and child were still in the docs office...so what the heck was the big hurry??

my wife and I go to a store..drove around waiting for a handicap ..van accesable spot to open up...well one did...headed for it only to have a car back into it..another non van accesable spot right next to it..did he park there...NO so we parked in the non van spot (empty parking spot next to it so room to deploy ramp and room for me to get out) very cold today..like -minus teens this am...just as my wife is deplying the ramp a car starts to pull in (she can clearly see whats what) anyway she continues to pull into spot so I had no room to get out...I just told my wife "F*** it...lets just go"....so we went home!!! A day from hell!!!
ok rant over!!

I ask for no special treatment being as I'm wheelchair bound...but MY GOD!!!
cooled down some now

.300Savage

I can't say I have any idea what it's like to be in your "wheels" (no harm intended but, you seem like you probly have a sence of humor) but, I don't have any kind of patience for the kinda people you had to deal with that day. I had a similar experiance with the line situation about a week ago. It was a 2 cashier single line arrangement. Im waiting as did everyone ahead of me. I knew which cashier would be helping me as 1 was having issues getting a check to read. As I wait my phone rings and I pick it up and talk to my wife full well knowing that when the cashier calls for next that the call will end or the phone set down tell I'm checked out (can't stand those people) and some guy walks past me and right to the line I'll be going to. So i raise the level of the conversation w/the wife so everyone can hear and say "Some people just don't understand how lines work!" I'm not sure who but, either the person behind me or the cashier informed him how lines function. He made an under his breath appologie and commented about thinking I was just standing there talking on the phone.

Then just today we were tring to park at REI and some Jackass is parked going the wrong direction in the traffic lane blocking a disabled space as well as another space just cause there was shade to sit in while his car running and AC on. We wait as someone else has to drive around him to get out. I look him directly in the eyes and give him a look to suggest Hurry the F up and get your damned Subaru out of the effin way and park. We drive around him and park, he finaly has to move so the car he has boxed in can leave, then right back to his shade. By this point I'm boiling I have no patience for this and my Irish temper doesn't help much in situations like this (I'll beat my head against a brick wall tell I bleed out over a matter of principal) to make matter worse my wife knows I'm pissed and will give this guy a pretty sound tongue lashing as soon as I get the chance and she's been telling me to just leave it be sence the min I saw the guy.
Why can I never see stuff like this when the calmer half isn't with me.

FD I can promise you this much I will do as much as I can to teach people that [email protected] like this does not fly.

farmdude

Forever Hunting
I can't say I have any idea what it's like to be in your "wheels" (no harm intended but, you seem like you probly have a sence of humor) but, I don't have any kind of patience for the kinda people you had to deal with that day. I had a similar experiance with the line situation about a week ago. It was a 2 cashier single line arrangement. Im waiting as did everyone ahead of me. I knew which cashier would be helping me as 1 was having issues getting a check to read. As I wait my phone rings and I pick it up and talk to my wife full well knowing that when the cashier calls for next that the call will end or the phone set down tell I'm checked out (can't stand those people) and some guy walks past me and right to the line I'll be going to. So i raise the level of the conversation w/the wife so everyone can hear and say "Some people just don't understand how lines work!" I'm not sure who but, either the person behind me or the cashier informed him how lines function. He made an under his breath appologie and commented about thinking I was just standing there talking on the phone.

Then just today we were tring to park at REI and some Jackass is parked going the wrong direction in the traffic lane blocking a disabled space as well as another space just cause there was shade to sit in while his car running and AC on. We wait as someone else has to drive around him to get out. I look him directly in the eyes and give him a look to suggest Hurry the F up and get your damned Subaru out of the effin way and park. We drive around him and park, he finaly has to move so the car he has boxed in can leave, then right back to his shade. By this point I'm boiling I have no patience for this and my Irish temper doesn't help much in situations like this (I'll beat my head against a brick wall tell I bleed out over a matter of principal) to make matter worse my wife knows I'm pissed and will give this guy a pretty sound tongue lashing as soon as I get the chance and she's been telling me to just leave it be sence the min I saw the guy.
Why can I never see stuff like this when the calmer half isn't with me.

FD I can promise you this much I will do as much as I can to teach people that [email protected] like this does not fly.
thanks!!! and ROFLMAO!!

inchr48

OT, but farmdude did you ever get your crossbow?

Sportsman's Guide has some deals right now in the $200 range with sight, and 3 bolts.

inchr48

That thing looks plain nasty, (in a good way)!

Cool, hope you can keep poking holes in them fat deer you are watching. Have a great season.

Bunker Hill

Farm dude,
I know exactly how you feel. My wife has MS and spends a great deal of time in her chair. Since we live in southern California parking is almost always an issue. Between the rude natives here and hordes of illegals, it always makes for an interesting day. I've been near blows over it several times.

I remember one time my wife was shopping with the kids. Since she was in her chair, she asked our two kids to get a basket. They went and got one and were in the process of pushing it back to mom when some middle eastern dude just took it from them. Later, in line, the man came up behind her. After making sure he was the one who took the basket, she gave him a piece of her mind but the guy just completely ignored her. Then the guy's wife started yelling at him in some foreign tounge which cause a lot of people to notice. Some white, native born Americas were taking notice of the conversation and started getting pissed all well. We as Americans just don't treat our women that way.

All I can say is that it was probably a good thing I wasn't around. Had I been, I'd probably spent the night in jail after kicking his ass.

Anyway, when I see disabled people I go out of my way to help I hope others will do the same thing.

My wife has tried to walk at an outdoor mall two times before and has fallen. Nobody stops to help, they just stare and watch or walk around her. Sometimes I think I'm living in a foreign country. If I acted like that growing up my dad would have nailed my hide to the outhouse door.

Last edited:

Top Bottom