RUMOR OR TRUTH. PHOTOPOINT IS DEAD!

gizz

Reaction score
I've been doing some checking over at EBAY and the people on the boards over there seem to believe that as of 2 or 3 days ago photopoint dropped off the face of the earth. The company is based in Canada and some Canadians are saying it's true. I have no way to confirm this and still hold out hope that it's just a technical problem. Anyone else hear anything?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Gizz,

Word at many of the photo websites is unconfirmed reports are that they're having technical problems and hope to be back up soon.

Since they are moving from a free website to a pay to play website they are probably redoing their servers and software. I would not want to be one of their customer support  reps right now.

gizz

Reaction score
Sure hope that's all it is Spectr. I have a lot of cam pics and instruction pics posted there that I'd hate to lose. I have them all on my PC but they're scattered about. I'm trying to upload now to Snapfish but keep getting errors. I bet alot of the photopoint customers are uploading, especially the Ebay sellers.
I'd think a simple email would calm things down a bit. Since I haven't gotten one I'm a bit suspicious.

(Edited by gizz at 5:00 pm on July 14, 2001)

Top Bottom