Runner kills mountain lion

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Claude Balz?
I saw an article about this on FoxNews that said he choked it with his bare hands. Pure Chuck Norris! :not-worthy:

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Holly crap is right, I think even Tarzan had a knife when he fought lions. It would nice to have a beer with this guy.

soonerdoc

Reaction score
Claude Balz?
I saw an article about this on FoxNews that said he choked it with his bare hands. Pure Chuck Norris! :not-worthy:
I understand the dude is recovering from his facial and hand/arm wounds. He is thinking about whether to speak out or not. Prolly a good idea since he will be vilified for life by PETA. Personally, I would think this guy has cojones that are big enuf to be carried in a wheelbarrow! Holy crap, strangled a young lion to death with his bare hands. Ooooorahhhhhhh

Doc

Stevehazard

Reaction score
People will ask about the scar on his face later in life and think he's a liar because it'll sound too bad arse to be true. Damn!

TheGDog

Reaction score
Damn skippy Jack! Gotta let those beyotches know whose the m'r f'n Dog they're messin' with!

That's the kinda homey you wanna roll with, f'sho!

Bet he's feelin' it today though. That shock you're in, in the moment... it's amazing how much less pain feels when your bodies all amped up like that would make you.

Wino

Reaction score
His friends...."whatta you do this weekend?"
Him..."Oh, nothing much, did some yard work, went for a jog, choke a mountain lion to death with my bare hands....how 'bout you?"

Latest Posts

Top Bottom