Sac Blinds

Megadeth

Reaction score
Has anybody heard any more out of the wardens request at Sac and Delevan to keep the hunters within the blinds? If you stray from the blinds will we be cited? I remember this issue from the tail end of the 2000 season, and I did'nt care for it much then either.

mudroller

Reaction score
I bet it will be enforced this year too. It is a saefty issue. The blinds are spaced so we don't shoot each other and if we are crawling around on the checks, someone may get their day ruined.

twoducks

Reaction score
At the Sac complex the 100ft rule still applies and will stay intact atleast for this year, but there are going to be 2 new law enforcement officer on board this year at the Sacramento complex so I think we can expect the 100ft. rule and other rules to be more actively enforced.  Last year there was only 1 Fed enforcement officer for the whole hunting complex Sac, Delevan, Colusa and Sutter, I do believe in the near future we will be mandated to stay in the blinds.  They are making a few moves of the blinds in order to improve their postion in the marsh.

Top Bottom