Sacramento Reservation

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I drew reservation #3 for the 24th.  I have hunted Sacramento about a dozen times but have never had a number lower than 35, so I really don't know what the top blinds are.  I know they post the individual blind results but I think those are skewed this early in the season.  Any recommendations on which are the top blinds?

brian

hntndux

Reaction score
As you may already now, those averages really don't tell you the true story.  Some of my favorites are 11, 12 and 4.  42, 44 and 45 are good also.

Whoadog

Reaction score
Hntndux,
 They show blind 11 closed opening weekend.  What would your top three be on a Wednesday blue bird day?  Thanks for the advice.

Brian

hntndux

Reaction score
This early in the season you just never know, but 12 would definetly be my first choice.  Blind 11(if it's open) would be my second choice.  I've hunted 13 and did very well on mallards so that be a good choice followed by either 44(one of my favorites) or 9(going by the averages on this one).  Find out what side most of the birds are on, if they're on the North closed zone then I'd probably take 9 over 44.  I've never hunted 9 so I can't provide much info on that.  The interior blinds won't do very good until we get some weather and/or fresh birds.  Good luck.

twoducks

Reaction score
whoadog, blind #11 is open, 2 groups of hunters shot there on Wed., 1 resie and a backfill

Latest Posts

Top Bottom