Salisbury KY man banned from hunting worldwide for poaching whitetail buck deer. Rodney L. Poteat

palladin

Reaction score
worldwide?!

How the heck would you enforce it? I'm sure there are countries out there that don't track
a hunters record. He deserved the punishment but that "worldwide" ban sounds political to me.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I agree, Palladin. You can make any sort of rule you want, but if no one else recognizes or enforces it, it's worthless. However, this case seems to be one of resolution to the satisfaction of Federal authorities. If he hunts anywhere else in the world inside of the two years, they may come back and charge him again since he agreed to the ban as part of the case resolution. It's not a case of asking New Zealand to restrict his hunting, it's a case of him agreeing not to hunt anywhere in the world inside of the two years.

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
Its probably a condition of probation. That would be the only way it could be enforced that I can think of. If his probation officer finds out about him hunting anywhere, it would violate his probation here.

Advertisement

Top Bottom