Salmon in the Lower Feather

grizz

Reaction score
I hadn't been fishin in a while.  So I got up and went this morning.  Limited off the bank useing a Kwikfish.
 But thats noting compared to the boats.  They were slaying them.  I watched at least fifty hook ups.  At times I could see three or four boats with fish on at the same time.  Some guys seemed to hook up every pass.  Lots of catch and release.  Today was the best salmon action I ever witnessed.

Fubar

Reaction score
WOW That sounds great Grizz. How big are they? Did you get any pics? Thanx for the report.       Fubar

grizz

Reaction score
Went again this morning.  Took bro in-law and another guy.  Had five on, got three to bank. For the three of us.  Til the boats showed, then the bite shut down for us.   Any one wanting to catch a salmon I'd say this will be a good week.  
Fubar I got some pics, when I get them developed maybe I can post them.   Our fish were avg. @15 lbs. but I saw some in the 30lb. class.  Most are not crome but not dark either.

Fubar

Reaction score
Grizz  Those are some nice fish! Wish I was there.          Fubar

grizz

Reaction score
Caught a couple more yesterday 10/2 on a kwikfish.  The boats were still slayin them with jigs.  Nows the time to go.

grizz

Reaction score
Two more this morning 10/6.  They were a little bigger today @ 20 lbs.  Kwikfish with a wraper, off the bank.    

Top Bottom