Salmon report

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
I tried to leave home early and still didn't get to SB harbor until 7:00 am. We ran the 6 miles to get below the 4 west rigs and started trolling. Six hours later we got our first bite and landed our first fish of 16.8 lbs, we scratched around for 2 others. About 5 pm my friend Chris gives me a call on the cell phone to tell me some guys got bit inside of us in 150 ft of water, thanks Chris, we raced over and trolled a scum line for 10 mins and got our 4th fish of the day and we were on our way home, more to come mana, toooooo tired, bye!
Here's KC jr. with one of the fish, my 5 yr old stayed on the water yesterday for 10 hrs without complaing a bit, my boy!

http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=13757

d trees

Reaction score
Nice stef I think I might try to get out this week my girl is flying in friday and she loves salmon plus ive never tried to catch one,d

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Kid, way to go. I was trying to get out this week but I helped Hook do some painting.  My buddy has been going out 3 or 4 times a week and has boated 21 Salmon. It's funny you said that you trolled for 6hrs. before your first fish, the same thing has been happening to him, seems wierd. Conrats. :toast-yellow:

Top Bottom