Samsung Maxima 33s Dates for sale

INshedpicker

Reaction score
As mentioned, I have a very limited number of Samsung Maxima 33s Date cameras I will be selling.  This was a one-time purchase, so when they're gone, they're gone.  At this point, I am only making a list of people who are interested.  Anyone who would like to be on that list should send me a message, email, or reply to this thread.  Those who have already contacted me are on the list.  The reason for me only compiling the list right now is so that I can gather some more info, sample pictures, and hopefully receive a couple that are on backorder.  Hopefully, this way everyone who buys will be completely happy.

The cameras are new "store display models", however, after examining each one individually, I'm 100% positive they have never been used.  I have tested each one.  They will come in original box with manuals, unopened battery, case, lanyard, etc.  

The price will be $31 each +shipping.  DO NOT SEND MONEY NOW!  If you are interested, send me a note and I'll put you on the list.  Within 1-2 weeks, I will go down the list until my stock is out.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom