SAN DEIGO COUNTY DRAW !!!!

uhunter

Reaction score
Just need to know if the inperson San Deigo lakes draw tommorow (sat) costs money meaning if i do get drawn and get to select dates how much does it cost? Also in person does it mean if i get selected does it mean i get one spot or a blind for me and someone else. I am not very prepaared i know i am an active duty Marine and was counting on hunting on Base but due to the threat condition it is not likely and i need a back up plan. Thanks any help on the San Deigo draw would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Hunting

foulshot

Reaction score
First, the draw is $20 buck per date. Only 1 opener and a max of 8 ressi.  If you pay for it you own it, meaning no refunds.  Last year they never checked I.D. at the check-in so you could sell it to a buddy.  Your reservation is for you and 2 buddies.  You have to pay a $10 per person day of the hunt.  You also need an outboard motor. 4-15 horse will do.  Personally I am not going to pay for anything but an opener if I get drawn.  Barrett Lake is about 45-50 ft below cap. and there isn't much out there.  The best bet is to get opener at Otay.  Drove by earlier in the week and the water is up in the toolies.  I would say after the first couple of weeks you should be able to stand in a sweatline to get on.  If you are not in the first 20 drawn tomorrow you might be out of luck!  Good luck tomorrow!  I know I'll need it!!!

uhunter

Reaction score
Thanks for the information just got back i was number 42 and got Otay for opener. Good Hunting

foulshot

Reaction score
I wasn't so lucky, but a buddy was.  He was 38.  We will be at Otay for opener also.  There was a lot less people than last year.  Also we will be there for the first Wed.  See ya there!

Top Bottom