San Diego Youth Hunt At My Country Club this weekend

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Forecast was for 80s but it looks like we're goin to catch a break with some clouds and cooler temps.

Bill (dirtpoor) and his nephew are meeting me at Lake Henshaw Friday for some pre scouting.

Steve (iluvsprig) if you in the area give me a call. Anybody else around the Henshaw cafe at 8am tomorrow stop in and I'll buy you breakfast.

No pressure, we're 0-2 on the last 2 youth hunts this spring. The water tank on the trailer just sprang a leak all over and I'm off to the store to get some silicone. Things are lookin up finally.

They say the sun shines on every hound dog's butt once in awhile. Cmon sunshine.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Jesse,

I'll give you a call. I thought I was taking you guys out, but I haven't from anyone since getting back from Kansas. Do you know what area your in?

longduck

Reaction score
Jesse...........thanks for fixing my radios today. Good seeing and talking with you. Good luck this weekend

Rock (BC12)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey, pretty kewl when the fire chief drops by here. No problem chief, good to see you again.

Steve, I'm not sure where Joel has us. We're goin to sort that out tomorrow I hope.

chompot

Reaction score
Well, I will be there, but just for free breakfast. just kidding, good luck guys!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom