Saturday at Autolife

d trees

Reaction score
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you all saturday , Zach Xavier Danna and Browning 1 , as always autolife did a great job with the event and hopefully no one melted there plastic on all the goodies they carry
,d

browning 1

Reaction score
d trees like wise i enjoyed meeting everyone had a good time shooting the breeze.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Derek, it was great to meet you. We had a great time at Autolife it was definately worth the trip. I only wish we had a store like Autolife down this way. Can't wait to be making the trips up North this season!

Reaction score
We ended up going Sunday morning, so sorry we missed you all. Our family reunion doesn't usually start until 1 or 2 in the afternoon, so we got up super early and hit Hot August Nights instead. We try to go every year. Not as many cars this year as in the past. Still a lot of nice looking rods and muscle cars.

Autolife was kind of quiet on Sunday...but what a store! Wow, an auto parts and hunting store with a Harbor Freight tool store right next door....not much else a guy would really need!!!

Sorry I missed you guys!!!

Xavier, hope your family get together was fun! Ours turned out pretty well.

foulshot

Reaction score
Derek, Nice to meet you as well. And this season I will be getting ahold of you.

The duck/goose seminars were very good. Hearing Fred Zink and Kelly Haydel speak was very informative.
I managed to snap a few pics of the duck calling contest.
The Champion, Stuart McCullough.
The first runner up.
The second runner up.

Hey Derek, was this the pic you wanted me to take?

If anyone from the contest wants pics that I took, please feel free to email me and I'll send a copy.

foulshot

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Dana(aka duckdog) it was nice to meet you also. Also ran into MouthcallinMatt. Matt good to see you again, we're gonna have to do sushi real soon!

Here is another pic of the decoy selection.

d trees

Reaction score
Zach

No I was trying to get you take a pic of the grand poo bah "Spec" ,,, at least I wasnt pickn my nose or scratchn somewere I shouldnt in public
,d

HUND

Reaction score
D'

Must of been some real interesting stuff your on the edge of you seat

Who is that scary looking guy next to ya too .... LOL

I was going to go Sunday but the Family won out and we went to the lake for some R/R

Attachments

mudhen

Reaction score
Hey Foulshot,

That's me in the "Decoys Decoys Decoys" photo.

I was taping the contest for BDG.

All the guys sounded pretty good to me, but Stuart McCullough was the clear winner from the get-go.

I can make a VHS copy for anyone who wants to see what these guys are all about.

mudhen - CA

d trees

Reaction score
Boy with a dirty mind like that you must be a "KINGS" fan
,,, d

foulshot

Reaction score
Originally posted by d trees@Aug 9 2004, 07:04 AM
Zach

No I was trying to get you take a pic of the grand poo bah "Spec" ,,, at least I wasnt pickn my nose or scratchn somewere I shouldnt in public

,d

Derek, I figured thats what you wanted. LOL I posted it over at the 'Fuge also. I'm always looking for those "candid" shots. Looks more like the GodFather to me.

Mudhen, I'll have to check, you might be in a few more shots. I only took about 150.
Lots of processing in Photoshop!

Hund, whats that White and Yellow glow in your picture?

wildfowl1

Reaction score

That be me next to the dtree.. was he fart'n,,, hope not ???????

should have charged double for this shot... Ron. will see ya at the next show... no third chances but i will let la slide on this no show,,,,,,,

just kidding......

HUND

Reaction score
It's more like a fire engin red glow right now
Owwwch ...
that was smarts

But then I am a Duck Hunter

Greenhouse

Reaction score
Nice to see Stu win again. That guy can call!!! I have had the pleasure to kill a few ducks with stu in the past. His mouth call on snows is pretty solid too. Autolife is a great place and the best in cali for waterfowl stuff I have seen. I try and visit most times I am up there. Mostly for Ammo scince they carry about everything it makes it easy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom