Saturday Slaughter

DMC

Reaction score
Well if you had a boat and wanted to get out this last weekend was about perfect. Shot about 8 tubs. Half barrel tub holds 225lb. No big ones though but did shoot fish to 25lb.

It should be basically on from now on. Good luck everyone.

DMC

Reaction score
Yep, weather like we just had is just plain awsome out there. It cooled off now so I will wait for the next hot spell to get after them again. Hope the big boys come out next time.

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Right on man!!!!! Way to slay them bro, cant wait to get up to big bear again and wack n stack too!!! I like the tubs you cut them 55gal drums in half? or leave them hole? After the last trip to big bear I will be using them drum also, what a mess on the boat without them!!!!

Shane

Reaction score
Oh! I'm green with envy, DMC. Nice shootin!

carpholeo

Reaction score
When you say "the big boys" I assume you mean those 60 to 70 lb cows that lurk in the delta. I've never seen anything over 40 lb down here in So Cal.

DMC

Reaction score
I think that anything over 30lb is a big fish. I have only seen 3 fish that I am willing to say were 60lb or more. I personally believe that there are bigger fish out there but have not seen them. The system can support carp that big so I believe they are there. Finding them and then putting them in the boat is another stroy.

My best fish story includes 1 of those 3 big fish. But since I didn't get it in the boat we will never know how big it really was. My personel best is 57.1lb shot in 2002.

Good luck to anyone out shooting.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom