Saying Good BYE to MY Awesome PUP

Sarghunter

Reaction score
Today the oUR family is Hurting over the Loss of Miss ANNIE Get Your Goose. She crossed over the Rainbow Bridge due to an Emergency Medical Condition that there was no coming back from.
Our ANNIE made it to 13 years old. There are so Many Memories. She lived in 4 states over her time on earth, starting in North Carolina where started her Frequent flyer miles at 6 1/2 weeks old. She learned her hunting skills in Oregon. But it was in Utah where she Fine tuned her skills Retrieving Ducks and Geese. She earned a Postition at
Wasatch Wing and Clay
as a Pointing Guide Hunting Dog. She knew the game well that hunters would ask if ANNIE was available. Her claim to fame came when her photo retrieving a Hen & Cock Pheasant at the same time made it on the front cover of the Ducks Unlimited Calendar. She loved her plain Burger King cheese burgers after a Good Hunt.
ANNIE was my fathers day present in 2007 from my wonderful Wife. Judee picked ANNIE out from a photograph.
When not working or training she was a big sister to Shayna and little brother Harley. Annie Loved the pool when we moved to Las Vegas. Annie loved to travel in the truck she had her spot and would just fall asleep. She was a PUP that loved home time chillin and sleeping. When we 1st moved into our Vegas home for a while everytime she would go out she would return with a New Tennis
Ball from the backyard. After she retired she was Mom's shadow it was like she was connected to judee's hip.
She didn't understand personal privacy if you left the bathroom door a jar Annie was going to come an see what was going on. She loved to have her ears rubbed as she rested her head in your lap. She ALWAYS would let you know when it was 5 PM because that was dinner time. If harley her little brother was still hungry she would step back and share some of her food with him.
There is a huge hole in our Hearts from having to say Good Bye.
Run Hard and Free ANNIE and find Cody & Lucky who are waiting for you.
Miss ANNIE Get Your Goose, AKA - Banna, Little Peanut, Moma, Annie Bannie, My Banna Face, Our Sweet Girl, Daddy's Hunting Machine
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRL --- May 3 2007 - Sept 14 2020
YOUR Paw Prints Will ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS

Thanks for Listening

HPIM1616_edited.jpg

Day we Picked Up Annie.jpg

Annie with her Bumper.jpg

Annie DU Calander.JPG

Annie Locked Up Hard.JPG

Annie's 9th Birthday.jpg

P304X4

Reaction score
Any pet is a loved member of their family. Sorry for your loss.

Limited Out

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sarg, Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, friend, and hunting companion! Like I have said a few times before there has been more tears shed around my house over the loss of a good dog, than for a lot of people.

perdizgunner

Reaction score
After I put down my Pointer and Brittany, I actually had a few dreams where I was hunting with them in the after life. Wouldn't that be something, hunting in Heaven....

Top Bottom