SCANNER IDIOT

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
OK I HAVE A SCANNER BUT I HAVE NO BOOK OR MANUAL THAT TELLS ME HOW TO USE IT.  HOW DOES ONE GET A PIC SAVED ON HIS COMPUTER.  HOW DO YOU DO THAT.  THEN HOW DO YOU GET IT TO THE HOST SERVER DO YOU JUST EMAIL IT TO THEM?  HELP PLEASE I HAVE SOME PICS  BUT AM SCANNER ILLITERATE.

davered1

Reaction score
my scannergoes though 5 steps to finish scanning

1 prescan/(prescans picture) click on prescan
2  locate /(use autolocate till you figure it out)
3  adjust /allows you to rotate photo
4 properties / allows you to change colour, etc. of photo
5 finish/ top of page I HAVE (you might not) a symbol that says destination,I click on it and send everything to my desktop.Then I can move it wherever from there.

Then go to here http://www.hunting-pictures.com and setup an account.when you set up an account your next page has a upload icon on right hand side. Click on browse and choose file your pics are stored in,choose picture,click open,click upload.

it should upload from there on to your picture page(hunting-pictures.com)

This probably cofused you more than helped but give it a try

davered1

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi Swampfoot,
I'd bet the manufacturer or importer has a web-site.  Many manufacturers have PDF files of user manuals and other info available for their products.
If not, try posting a question about your specific scanner to one of the appropriate newsgroups.  Other owners of the same scanner might help you out.

Archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Is the Scanner Installed?

most pix programs are TWAIN compatable, which means they will "Acquire" and activate your scanner from within the pix program.

Just look around for Import or Twain or digital device, something like that and see what happens

Tinhorn

mudroller

Reaction score
Hey Swampfoot, go to manufacturer's web site and look for instructions. Most have them in PDF format you can print out. Other wise contact customer service dept. and order a copy, most will send to you free.

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
THANKS TO ALL FOR  RESPONSES. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT FIGURED OUT W/YOUR HELP.  THANKS

Latest Posts

Top Bottom