Scanners

BurleyOne

Reaction score
I hope I'm not off topic but I need a good scanner to scan my pictures I have one at work its an HP but it is ragged sometimes its works sometimes it doesn't.  So if you could tell me what you recommend I would appreciate it.

Welby

Reaction score
I just purchased my first scanner, a Visioneer 5600 USB, and I am very pleased with it.  Shortly after purchasing this model, I purchased a HP scanner for my office that was much higher priced than my Visioneer.  However, to my surprise, my much more affordable scanner at home outperformed the HP in leaps and bounds.

The Visioneer model was about $50 or $60 cheaper ($79.95 plus s & h ) is much faster and has actually better picture quality than the HP model.  Also, the software package that came with the Visioneer scanner is much, much better than the HP's dismal package.

There's my two cents.

Bob R

Reaction score
I have a Visoineer 8100 that I purchased at Sam's last year, and it has worked fine for me.  I had, and still have not, ever used any other scanner, so I have nothing to compare it too.  I have scanned hundreds of pics, though, and It does a fine job for me.

Top Bottom